How the 30-Day trial works
Thanks for checking us out! If you’re interested in taking a deeper dive into Vero, you are able to start a 30-day trial which you can start here: https://app.getvero.com/signup. There are many awesome features to take advantage of during the trial, and it also gives you a great chance to poke around and get a feel for the product.
During this time, you have access to all of Vero’s features, including Newsletters, Workflows, Reports, and Push Notifications. There are absolutely no limitations during the trial, and you can add as many User accounts as you’d like. The only thing you are not able to send any live communications to customers until you upgrade over to one of our subscription plans.
First things first: let’s get you signed up!!
1. Head to the main site, and click on Start a free trial in the top right corner, which will get you started for a trial account. You will be prompted to enter your work email and a password of your choosing or Sign up with Google.
2. On the next prompt, you’ll put in details about yourself and your role; you’ll also be asked for other information like how you first heard of Vero.
3. Now you’ll fill out a few additional details about your company, contact count, and goals for using Vero.
4. Almost there! You can take a quick tour of the UI to get yourself more familiar with the icons, settings, and features.
5. We also have a nifty and helpful getting started checklist you can use to guide you through important milestones. These are very crucial to complete in order to have a successful implementation so we highly recommend going through them.
Within the Vero trial, all of our features are included for you to get the most of the trial as possible. We’re positive they will help make your messaging life easier! Check them out:
- Newsletter (broadcast) campaigns
- Customer segmentation
- Automated workflows
- Conversion tracking
- Campaign reporting
- Form builder
- A/B testing
- Design, branding & customization
- Drag and drop template builder
- Example email templates
- Custom domain signing
- Multi-language campaigns (internationalization)
What happens after my trial?
At the end of the trial (30 days from when it was created), if you decide to stick around, you will be prompted to upgrade to one of our subscription plans. The Admins can make the choice from the Billing page. You can also learn more about our pricing and plans on our Pricing page.