What is the 'Powered by Vero' Referral Program
With Vero’s “Powered by Vero” Referral program, you can automatically save 5% off your account by simply including our logo in the footer of any emails sent through the Vero platform.
As a Vero customer, you will automatically be opted-in to the referral program. You can opt-out at any time.
In this article, you’ll learn how to remove the ‘Powered by Vero’ badge and opt-out of the referral program.
About the Referral Program
Vero customers will automatically be opted-in to the ‘Powered by Vero’ program. To participate in the program, you do not need to do anything. This is how it works:
- When you sign up as a Vero customer, you will automatically join the ‘Powered by Vero’ program.
- A small ‘Powered by Vero’ badge will be included in the footer of all emails sent through the Vero platform.
- The referral badge will contain a link back to the Vero website.
- By participating in the program, will automatically receive an ongoing 5% discount on your account which will be applied to your monthly account.
- You will continue to receive the 5% discount as long as you display the badge.
You can choose to opt-out at any time. Doing so will remove the ‘Powered by Vero’ badge from the footer of your emails. Customers who choose to opt-out of the program will not be eligible for a 5% discount.
The Default Referral Badge
The ‘Powered by Vero’ referral badge is 30 x 132 size. The colour cannot be changed from white.
This is how it will look when included in the footer.
How to Opt-Out of the ‘Powered by Vero’ Referral Program
To opt-out of the 'Powered by Vero' Referral Program can be found in the Billing section of Settings.