- Cancel your Vero account
- Change your credit card?
- Lock in your email volume and save
- View your past invoices
- What happens if you elect to pay annually?
- What happens if you exceed your subscription limits?
- Add team members to Vero
- Adding TO and FROM email addresses
- Creating a HTML email subscribe form
- Organising and tagging email campaigns
- Setting up and installing Vero
- Setup double opt-ins
- What is a project?
- Automatically unsubscribing emails that have bounced
- Dedicated IPs
- How Vero handles bounces
- Improving your deliverability
- Setup domain signing and remove 'via xyz.com' from your emails
- Why has a specific email bounced?
- Changing the email or ID of a customer using 'alias'
- Creating and matching Vero customer IDs
- How do I know if a customer is unsubscribed?
- How to export customer data?
- Identifying Customers
- Import a list of customers via CSV
- Import a list of unsubscribed customers via CSV
- Migrating to Vero from a list based provider
- Reidentify (alias) customers in Vero
- Tracking customers across subdomains
- Viewing your list of customers in a segment
- What are customer properties?
- What are tags?
- Basic A/B variation test
- Cloning an email
- Create a Multi-Language campaign
- Determine why a triggered email was or was not sent
- Recurring newsletters
- Testing emails in Vero
- Understanding Scheduling and Timing
- Using advanced scope conditions
- What is a behavioral campaign ?
- What is a newsletter campaign?
- What is a transactional campaign?
- HTML vs. Plain Text emails
- Inserting merge tags using Liquid in my emails
- List of Liquid functions / dynamic templating variables
- Update a HTML Template
- Using HTML templates in Vero
- Using arrays in your emails
- Using media queries (@media) in Vero
- What are External Attributes?
- Import a list of the past events contacts' have triggered via CSV
- Track pageviews in Vero
- What are events?
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Get in touch, we're always happy to help. Email us at: email@example.com
Improve our docs
Our help docs are open to everyone, help us make them better by contributing on Github and you'll be our new best friend!