- Annual plan - save 15%
- Cancel your account
- Change your credit card?
- View your past invoices
- What happens if you elect to pay annually?
- What happens if you exceed your subscription limits?
- A/B Testing Email Campaigns
- Cloning an email
- Create a Multi-Language campaign
- Determine why a triggered email was or was not sent
- Recurring newsletters
- Testing emails in Vero
- Understanding Scheduling and Timing
- Using advanced scope conditions
- What is a behavioral campaign?
- What is a newsletter campaign?
- What is a transactional campaign?
- About Campaign Statistics
- Conversion tracking
- Exporting your campaign results
- Integrate Google Analytics' UTM tags
- Reporting on a single campaign
- Reporting on all campaigns
- Troubleshooting Reports
- Viewing campaign results
- Add team members to Vero
- Adding TO and FROM email addresses
- Creating an HTML email subscribe form
- Organising and tagging email campaigns
- Setting up and installing Vero
- Setup double opt-ins
- What is a project?
- Adding a placeholder event
- Import a list of the past events contacts' have triggered via CSV
- Testing an event with the events manager
- Track pageviews in Vero
- What are events?
- Automatically unsubscribing emails that have bounced
- Dedicated IPs
- How Vero handles bounces
- Improving your deliverability
- Setup domain signing and remove 'via xyz.com' from your emails
- Why has a specific email bounced?
- Changing the email or ID of a customer using 'alias'
- Creating and matching Vero customer IDs
- How do I know if a customer is unsubscribed?
- How to export customer data?
- Identifying Customers
- Import a list of customers via CSV
- Import a list of unsubscribed customers via CSV
- Migrating to Vero from a list based provider
- Reidentify (alias) customers in Vero
- Tracking customers across subdomains
- Viewing your list of customers in a segment
- What are customer properties?
- What are tags?
- Why is vero_id appended to links?
Mobile push notifications
- Configure AWS SNS IAM access policy to support Vero's mobile push notifications
- Mobile push notifications – Creating and sending messages
- Mobile push notifications – Integration Guide
- Content conflicts
- HTML vs. Plain Text emails
- Inserting merge tags using Liquid in my emails
- List of Liquid functions / dynamic templating variables
- Update a HTML Template
- Using HTML templates in Vero
- Using arrays in your emails
- Using media queries (@media) in Vero
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Get in touch, we're always happy to help. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Improve our docs
Our help docs are open to everyone, help us make them better by contributing on Github and you'll be our new best friend!